Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Got through day one ... Down one pound



Day one was in all honesty not too bad.  I did drink more fluids than I normally would and that can't be bad… other than the bathroom trips.  I did great during the day.  I got hungry and wanted to munch around 6-8 pm.  That is normally where my day goes all wrong.  I am a snacker and usually want to wind my day down with something to much on and a beer or glass of wine… or 2, or 3…!  

I stayed strong and avoided snacks and alcohol.  I had the vegetable dinner recommended in the 3 day refresh instructions.

The chocolate shake for breakfast was pretty good.  2nd day the steveia after taste didn't bother me so much.  The fiber sweep was gritty but not bad at all.  It had a lemony flavor!   The Vanilla fresh shake that goes with lunch and dinner was pretty good too.  I did add some cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg to my evening shake and it was like a desert!  

So far … so good!  Looking forward to the scale tomorrow morning and praying to stay strong this evening.  

Enjoy your day and stay compassionate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!