Monday, July 18, 2016

Starting the 3 Day Refresh today... Results will be in on Thursday






Needless to say with a wedding in Jamaica and then a family vacation in the Outer Banks….I have gotten a little off track on my journey to plant based health.  A little slip up here and there adds to pounds on the scale and a big feeling of BLAH!  

I am giving the Shakeology 3 day Refresh a try to get myself back on track!  This is the VEGAN chocolate that I chose.  

Breakfast is the vegan chocolate shake.  Tastes pretty good except the stevia after taste.  In my normal diet I do not use artificial sugars but for 3 days I will tolerate it.  In an hour I will do the fiber packet and for lunch the vanilla with some fruit.  Dinner will consist of the vanilla and a salad or vegetable.  

I will post my weight each morning and let you know how the previous day went for me!

Wish me luck!

Enjoy your day and stay compassionate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!