Saturday, July 30, 2016

Grilled Veggie Kabobs






Eating right does not have to be difficult or expensive.  Next cookout you get invited to ... Take along some veggie kabobs to throw on the grill. 

I did not use any oil on these gems!  I just put them on the top rack of the grill for 30-40 minutes and turned them a few times. 

When I took them off I brushed them with some teriyaki sauce. Delicious plain or over a baked potato or some brown rice. 

I bought these at Walmart .... So much cheaper than anything in the meat counter!  You could easily make your own. 

Today with the leftovers I am going to toss them with some marinara and have them over gluten free pasta!

You could use them as a filling for a veggie lasagna or on top a whole wheat pizza crust for a veggie pizza!  

Add some beans and make a veggie quesadilla! 

Freeze them and add them to your next batch of minestrone! 

Top a salad with them! 

The options with grilled veggies are endless! 

Enjoy and stay compassionate! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!