Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Asparagus with Wildtree




Steam fresh Asparagus and add it to anything!
Asparagus with lemon rosemary rice/quinoa
Here I added steamed chopped asparagus to a quinoa rice blend that I made according to package directions.
It called for 2 cups of water and 1 cup or rice blend
I added A TEASPOON OF WILDTREE LEMON ROSEMARY SEASONING to the water before adding the rice blend. Bring it to a boil and lower heat, cover, and let simmer 15 minutes or according to package.
When the rice was done I fluffed it and added the chopped steamed asparagus and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.

Asparagus Salsa
I took the remaining chopped asparagus and added it to chopped red pepper (from a jar, packed in water)  you could use the one packed in oil.  I added 1/4 teaspoon of WILDTREE GARLIC GALORE and a few chopped cherry tomatoes.  1 TABLESPOON OF WILDTREE APPLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR  and I had a great little salsa for on top of crostini or crisp bread. 

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH WILDTREE

TO ORDER GO TO … mywildtree.com/Gerri641661

When you can buy ORGANIC…Do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!