Saturday, August 6, 2016

Eating Out Is Possible For An Oil Free Vegan








When you learn the facts about nutrition and disease and you give up meat dairy and oil .... Eating out can be a challenge!

I do it and I do it often.  The key is scanning the menu for things that you can have and asking the restaurant to put them together for you for a meal.  Most restaurants are happy to do this. I have gotten some amazing meals doing this and they are usually much less expensive than my husbands meat laden meals. 

We rode our bikes from Parker PA to Foxburg PA and ate lunch overlooking the Allegheny river which was such a beautiful view in a beautiful August day!  

For my lunch I saw that the baked potato was a side for many of the dinners and also saw salsa offered in one of the dishes.  Vegetable medley was another side. My lunch was a baked potato with salsa and jalapeƱos and a side of plain steamed veggies!  It was delicious and filling and the staff was so accommodating.

Hats off to the Allegheney River Grille!

My entire lunch was $5.50... My husbands burger and fries was $14. 

Be creative when eating out!  Enjoy the atmosphere, the company and the food and always stay Compassionate! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!