Monday, January 4, 2016

Hummus Veggie Rolls courtesy of Mrs Esselstyn






Make your own hummus with my previous hummus recipe or use your favorite store brand.
I jazz it up with Wildtree's gourmet sea salt flavors

Steam a few collard green leaves (I do this in a microwave with a damp paper towel over the moist leaves for 1 min.

Spread your favorite hummus (store bought or homemade sprinkled with wildtree gourmet sea salt) onto the steamed collard green leaf. 
Add you favorite julienned vegetables.  I used carrot, yellow bell pepper and snow peas.   Roll the leaf and cut into sushi like rolls.  

A fabulous way to get your veggies in! 

YOU NEED VEGGIES!  Make them great with Wildtree organic spices! 

Buy Wildtree from me at www.mywildtree.com/Gerri641661





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!