Monday, January 11, 2016

Pineapple Carrot Muffins! Oil free and Vegan. Adapted from HappyHerbivore






Pre heat oven to 350 and get our a silicone muffin pan… my favorite, or a regular muffin pan with liners.
Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the wet.  Stir just to combine… do not over mix.  I got this recipe from the Happy Herbivore cookbook but I make it my own by adding a Tablespoon of the Wildtree sugar and spice min in… in place of the brown sugar.  I also omitted the applesauce.  A teaspoon of ground ginger is a nice addition if you like ginger.

I make 6 large muffins but you can make 12 small ones, just adjust the baking time.  Bake for 15-25 minutes (check with a toothpick for doneness)  This is a mildly sweet muffin.  If you are having it for breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee… a tablespoon of warm pure maple syrup makes these muffins extra YUMMY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!