Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Brown Rice and Veggie Stuffed Peppers









Wildtree freezer meals are great.  You get to have great meals in your freezer prepped and ready to go.

I have been working on creating my own set of freezer meals that are animal free, low in fat, salt and sugar.  So far I have created 6 meals.  My daughter did the prep for these meals and has them in her freezer ready to go.  My girls are my test subjects.  This is the first meal she thawed and prepared.  She said it was fantastic!  I do have to do a little tweaking of my instructions.

I will post the recipe as soon as we get it updated with the changes she suggested.  Let me know if you would like to know more about Wildtree Freezer Meals by commenting below!  There are several to choose from... you will see them listed above.  I needed to make a vegan one for my family so you will get to see them as Chelsea makes them.  This one was a slow cooker recipe!  

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!