Sunday, December 28, 2014

Getting Ready For Yeast Free With Me 2015




I am gearing up for my 30 day challenge.  I just placed my first order to Iherb.  They have great products and fast free shipping.  On Sunday Jan 4th I will fill a garbage bag with the junk and processed foods that have been accumulating in my kitchen over the holidays.  

On this 30 day plan I feel the breakfast options are limited until you can have fruit.  You may have eggs or an egg and veggie omelette.   I ordered the pea protein for a quick breakfast shake when I
am pressed for time in the morning.  I get vanilla so I can add my own flavors but there is chocolate too.  Nuts and seeds are a great snack when you need a little crunch.  Organic and raw is best.  I will post a recipe that uses raw cashews soon! 
Use this link if you want to place an order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!