Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sugar Free Me ... Zucchini Noodle Poached Egg Brunch



This was seriously so delicious!  I was trying to come up with a savory 
tasty  sugar free treat that what was a breakfast and lunch mix.  One of the best 
things i ever ate…

1 Small young zucchini squash
2 Tablespoons of butter
Garlic salt (amount to your liking) I just used a sprinkling! 

I egg (poached)  I am sure a fried egg would be good too!

I used a spiralizer to make the zucchini into noodles.  I ended up with about 1 1/2
cups raw zucchini spirals that I saute'd in butter and garlic salt to taste.  I cooked it until
tender and most of the water steamed off.  I transferred the noodles to a plate 
and topped it with a perfectly poached egg.   OMG DELICIOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!